EXCITING NEW FEATURES
- Before and After Camp Care (included in cost). Hours 8am – 6pm
- New tennis and multi-sport program with an extended range of sports now for all ages. Sports included: Rugby, Basketball, T-Ball, Soccer, AFL, Cricket, Hockey and of course lots of Tennis.
- Lunch orders
- Friday afternoon games day and sausage sizzle (included)
- Fun arcade games including Ping Pong, Foosball and Air Hockey
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Time: 9am – 3pm (with before and after camp care from 8am – 6pm)
Ages: 5 – 12 years of age
Due to council rules children must be 6 years or older to be allowed to swim at Manly Boy Charlton Pool. Please only select the swimming option if your child is a minimum of 6 years old.
- Although there is no longer a half day option available, if your child only wants to come for a half day camp you can book by clicking the link above or for more information you can check out the Super Kids multi-sports camp information here: (superkidssports.com/holiday-camps). Recommended ages 3 – 8 yrs. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SEPERATE CAMP AND IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE CHILDREN IN THE HALF DAY CAMP TO BE IN THE SAME GROUP AS THE CHILDREN IN THE FULL DAY CAMP.
These camps will also offer before camp care for children who are already at school.
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Morning Tea & Lunch (lunch orders will be available)
- Please wear enclosed shoes
- For those attending the pool – swimmers, thongs and towel
- Please no nuts or peanut butter
- Lunch is not required on Friday 2/7 or Friday 9/7 as we will be having a sausage sizzle
- 12 hours notice needs to be given for a credit to be applied
- If we are unable to run the camps due to COVID 19 restrictions all customers will be refunded in full