EXCITING NEW FEATURES
- Before and After Camp Care (included in cost). Hours 8am – 6pm
- New tennis and multi-sport program with an extended range of sports now for all ages. Sports included: Rugby, Basketball, T-Ball, Soccer, AFL, Cricket, Hockey and of course lots of Tennis.
- Lunch orders
- Friday afternoon games day and sausage sizzle (included)
- Fun arcade games including Ping Pong, Foosball and Air Hockey
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Time: 9am – 3pm (with before and after camp care from 8am – 6pm)
Ages: 5 (or at school) – 12 years of age
Due to council rules children must be 6 years or older to be allowed to swim at Manly Boy Charlton Pool. Please only select the swimming option if your child is a minimum of 6 years old.
- Although there is no longer a half day option available, if your child only wants to come for a half day camp you can book by clicking the link above or for more information you can check out the Super Kids multi-sports camp information here: (superkidssports.com/holiday-camps). Recommended ages 3 – 8 yrs.
These camps will also offer before camp care for children who are already at school.
What to Bring:
- Water Bottle
- Morning Tea & Lunch (lunch orders will be available)
- Please wear enclosed shoes
- For those attending the pool – swimmers, thongs and towel
- Please no nuts or peanut butter
- Lunch is not required on Friday 12/7 or Friday 19/7 as we will be having a sausage sizzle
- 12 hours’ notice needs to be given for a refund