Our ASSP program is back up and running! We’re excited to once again provide a great alternative to after school care for your child…
After school care AND a tennis or multi sports class! What could be better?
LIMITED SPACES STILL AVAILABLE IN TERM 2!
Need an extra day this term? Or just need to pick up a one off casual day?
Get in touch as we have some spaces still available.
(Bookings essential – Limited spaces available until booked out)
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER WITH US?
Don’t forget to claim your Active Kids voucher with us! Please let us know before you pay for this term or next if you wish to use your Active Kids voucher towards the fees.
If you are yet to receive your active kids voucher you can pay the difference and provide us the voucher in the new year when you’re able to obtain it.
MANLY WEST PICK UP ARRANGEMENT
- We will meet in the undercover area adjacent to the basketball court and the toilet blocks as indicated below by the blue circle (see below)
- The kindy kids will be signed out by one of our coaches where their classrooms come out as indicated by the red circle. For the older children we will have a large 3 meter pink or blue Super Kids Sports flag indicating our location
- We will sign the children into our care on the iPad and then you will receive a unique code via email. You will be able to use this code to collect them personally or share with another family member or friend to sign them out securely (it is important you or whoever is picking up your child brings this code so please contact us if you’re not receiving it).
- Please let us know in advance if your child is sick or away to avoid confusion and delay leaving the school
The price depends on the group you have chosen (or we have recommended based on their age) for your child to take part in. If you’re child has been attending and needs to move up a level we will let you know towards the end of the term.
The cost for the bus pick up, afternoon tea and care before/after their class is an extra $10 per child per day. See below for specific pricing:
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 2 WEEK CANCELLATION POLICY IN PLACE. AFTER THOSE 14 DAYS YOU WE WILL PLACE A CREDIT ON YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH CAN BE USED TOWARDS ANY CAMPS, SQUADS OR COURT HIRE AT KEIRLE PARK IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR CHILD OUT OF THE PROGRAM MID-TERM WE REQUIRE 14 DAYS NOTICE TO ENABLE US TO FILL THE VACANCY.
BILLING – There will be 2 options for payment:
- OPTION 1 – Full term upfront payment. The costs for this option will be as shown above according to your selected class and multiplied by the number of weeks in the term. For example a 10 week term for a Red Ball class comes to $265 ($26.50 X 10 Weeks + $265).
- OPTION 2 – Weekly by direct debit. There are added administration and transaction costs for this option so the costs will be as shown above according to your selected sports class (and multiplied by the number of weeks in the term) plus $1.50 per child/per day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ASSP?
- Bus pick up and transport to Keirle Park Tennis Centre
- A fun tennis class with qualified, experienced coaches all whom have current working with children check numbers
- Afternoon tea – fruit and a snack i.e packet of rice crackers or potato stix or popcorn or rice wheel snacks
- Care before and after their class with lots of fun activities such as foosball table, air hockey table, ping pong, basket ball arcade game, board games and much more.
- Supervised care until 6pm